Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Cute little mice

Enjoy looking at this crochet artist's cute little mice. Their faces are adorable, and they wear the nicest clothes. Then the artist has created some short stories, I followed the swing story without having to know a single word of the language. I think my favorite is the little girl in the winter coat and hat.
Be sure to check out the beautiful home crafts, also. I love the bowl with the white lace edging. And since I speak the language of crochet and understand sentence structure, I'd be able to make the bowl from the pattern, even if it's not in English!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home