Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Sunday, April 06, 2008

updating an old post - Monday's Bad News

I started this entry back on March 5th, and threw it into the draft folder. I plan to get back to those in a resonable time frame and finish, then post. But sometimes they slip through the cracks never to be seen as an entry. What a sad story.
The entry name was Monday's Bad News, and it had to do with the fact that on Monday of that week we were called in to a meeting at Michaels. As of March 30th, Michaels was discontinuing all their classes except for the Wilton Cake Decorating.
Wait! I feel like I did already post this information, but I don't see anything. hmmm
Anyway, at least temporarily I'm not teaching at Michaels, they said they may start up the classes again later. I really need to find time to put together class briefs, and start marketing my teaching. I have 2 weeks left of teaching math for this year, then I have some projects with due dates, and then get ready for the Conference. I would love to have some new crocheted wearables, would like to get something into the design contest, and of course join in the fun of the gift exchange.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home