Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Friday, March 21, 2008

Baby Afghan completed

Today I finished the baby afghan in the ocean waves stitch (check entries for Feb. 1st and 3rd). I added a simple border of dc shells, worked in a few last ends, and took pictures tonight. It might be a few days before I can get a picture posted. We're going to name it "Not your traditional Baby afghan". But we're both really tickled with how nice it turned out. Daughter is mailing the afghan out tomorrow morning.

Next up, buttons on that baby sweater. How hard can it be to find buttons? Then a few pair of cute little socks to go with the sweater and two hats. Then finish another baby afghan, and get that whole stack of baby items in the mail. I should get a few pictures and post them also. Then I can update projects on Ravelry. BTW, On Ravelry, I'm Crochooked. If you're on Ravelry, check it out.

Then finish the thread runner, I'm working on it a motif or two at a time.

After that I'd love to work on a few wearables for me, but I also have a lot of ideas that I want to try swatching in Tunisian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home