Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

The Perfect buttons for the baby sweater

Tonight at Crochet in Public at Borders, I started to put the little white pearl buttons on the baby sweater. But Faith had a gift for me, she had found the cutest buttons at a thrift store & bought me for me. They're little stars that look like gummy candy, in purple, red, yellow, green and orange. I actually cut off the 3 pearl buttons that I had sewn on so that I could change to these buttons.



Aren't those the perfect buttons! Click on the picture for a larger view.

1 Comments:

At Friday, April 04, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!
I'm Zübeyde. I have a blog on thread crochet and inviting you to my blog. I would very pleased to see your comments on my patterns.
Thanks in advance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home