Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Hey, I forgot to mention that the reason I went to Joann's today was to try again to get the perfect little buttons for the baby sweater. There were some reallly cute little, yellow dump trucks. I'll have to keep them in mind for a future project, they're a little too big for the little, tiny buttonholes that I've already worked into the button band. I can't forget that I also have a bag of yellow daisies, and a half dozen tulips in pink, lilac and yellow. I wonder if Ravely has a place to keep track of my buttons?
I found some cute little heart buttons that were the perfect size, they had them in pink, red and blue, no yellow :-( The blue was too bright, the yarn shade is more of a periwinkle, it also has some mint and peach. I had to settle for some plain white pearl buttons.
Tomorrow I should sew on the buttons, and maybe make those little socks.

1 Comments:

At Monday, March 24, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love cute buttons too. I always end up buying them for a project in mind that never materializes. You can go on Ravelry and add a blank new project to your queue - call it "the one with the daisy buttons" or similar.
I havent tried it, but you could probably link to a photo as well if you have one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home