Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Monday, May 01, 2006

Fantasy Blog Stock Market

Okay, I'm online trying to put together a new business card, checking to see if several of the names I'm contemplating have already been taken, when I come across this "Fantasy Stock Market". It treats your blog site as a stock market commodity and gives it a value, I think based on the number of incoming & outgoing postings. It's a full on-line game playing fantasy stock market.
"The Crochet Dude" has quite a valuable site, check it out - over $91,000!
Drew "The Dude" has claimed ownership of his blog site, I haven't, since I didn't know about this before. My site is valued at about $2,400. My value jumped in March, National Crochet Month, when I was attempting to publish one entry every day.
"Jane's Hooked on Crochet"