Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

More crocheting in public

Tonight was a Shawl Ministry night, so I had more crocheting in public. There were actually about 4 of us crocheting tonight, ok I was doing Tunisian as usual. But the first several months of this Ministry, I was the only one not knitting.
I really enjoy looking at the different stitch patterns that others are using, as well as all the beautiful colors in the yarns.
Tomorrow I will be going to Michaels for more crocheting in public. Have to think about what project to take along. I don't think it'll be squares for the afghan. Might be one of the doilies. Or I might take along a skein of light colored yarn and work on swatches for converting a crochet shawl to Tunisian, and a knit shawl to Tunisian.