Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Friday, March 24, 2006

Little footprint square

Well, I finished the little footprint "square". Well, it was very close to a square in knit, it didn't work up that way in Tunisian. I have a tall rectangle, and loooong feet. I have an idea of how to make it work, so will get back to that.
On the hook, the 3rd of the doily set. That is now priority #1.
A class proposal is also on the top of the priority list. I was asked to teach a class on Tunisian at a local yarn shop. Should have moved faster on this, but teaching math is job #1, and I need to stay on top of that just a little longer. We have just 5 more weeks of classes, then Student Recognition Night. Then I have a very long summer to devote to crochet related activities, before preparing for next year's classes.