Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Design in the Mail

Well, last week's homework for my online class at Crochetville was to get a design polished and in the mail. I finished the sketch, swatches, blurb and cover letter and got everything out in an email last Thursday. Now, just wait!
In the meantime, I've got some new ideas, I'm swatching some new yarns, and I've got colored pencils and graph paper on the computer table. In other words, I'm playing...no I'm working...playing at working...working at playing... Who really knows? I've got yarn, hooks, colored pencils, graph paper, I'm happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home