Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Layette news

Well, the sweater is almost finished. Just one sleeve, the edging and some ribbons. The bonnet and booties are finished, just need the ribbons. And in today's mail I got my latest eBay purchase, little mittens. I'll make a pair and add them to the set. Last I want to adapt the basic pattern to Tunisian and create a blanket.
It'll soon be time to finish that last full size afghan. And then I have ribbon yarn to make several scarves for Christmas presents. The baby sweater without sleeves gave me an idea for a new project, a sleeveless sweater vest. I think I can even adapt the pattern to Tunisian crochet while enlarging it to adult size :-)
Jane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home